- New bike models on display at Cycling Satin Cesena
- Individual combat training from Bala Daily
- The Hengchun Incident of 1894 from Patrick Cowsill
- US Navy helps rescue Taiwan fishermen from J Michael
- Links to Taiwan's first human rights report from the Taiwan Law Blog
- Taipei Transports of the 1960s from the USTDC
- Not funny chauvinist joke defended by CiTV from Ben
- Drew says Taipei is urged to follow Kaohsiung's lead on bicycles.
- The Jinshi of Lugang from The Bradt Travel Guide
- A trip for birding in Taiwan
- BAE challenges Lockheed for the F-16 upgrade deal
- Russian puts a hand in the South China Sea, with Gazprom exploring two blocks in Vietnamese waters. Another article on same, with detailed map of Vietnamese offshore blocks vs Chinese claim.
- China reinforces with another ship in the standoff with Philippines
- Another excellent piece from James Holmes on how the US should handle China
- Tiny group of students protests against US beef imports even as health minister denies setting allowable level
- Gov't declines to comment on reports of frigate purchase
- WantChinaTimes reports on Bruce Jacobs' admonition that Taiwan should focus on decolonization, pointedly drops KMT government from list of colonizers.
- There's no global warming and anyway it isn't caused by humans. That's why predictions from 3 decades ago can't be right.
[Taiwan] Don't miss the comments below! And check out my blog and its sidebars for events, links to previous posts and picture posts, and scores of links to other Taiwan blogs and forums! Delenda est, baby.