- New Cold War in Asia in the South China Sea. Yes, the building calm before the storm.
- Winter is birding time in Taiwan...
- ...and Birding Taiwan: Smangus
- Taiwan's tourist farms. Everywhere I go now I see signs for the new ones constantly coming online.
- Keep on Running -- pics and discussion from local photoshoot by Craig Ferguson
- The Curmudgeon is off to Lugang with pics.
- Danshui map from late Japanese period
- MKL on working for a Taiwanese IT company
- Failed Made in Taiwan Clothing Line: netizens respond from Global Voices
- Snow Mountain from Richard S -- third time lucky?
- NPR looks at Taiwan's health care system while critics blast the new proposed premium. It seems obvious that the health care system needs to be underwritten by major revisions of our regressive tax system.
- 8,000 year old human skeleton found in Matsu
- Nat Bellocchi on the One Country, Two Areas.
- The Ma Administration responds to Tkacik's charges that it has no US policy, has said it is part of China.
- More good stuff from TT today, this one on beef.
- Taiwan and Hong Kong resist Chinese downturn -- for now. The Taiwan dollar strengthened too.
- More on South China Sea cold war from CSIS: risks have grown while China, Russia hold join exercises
- Commonwealth interviews Tsai Ing-wen
- Jeremy Lin out for season, all Taiwan mourns
- Wu Den-yi at the Boao Forum: says setting aside political differences and focusing on economic issues is key
- Quota for Chinese tourists to double
- Taiwan does nothing for sustainable fishing, says Greenpeace
- Gas prices up after being held down in run-up to election
- After Taiwan Elections, Planning for the Future by Alan Romberg.
SPECIAL: Dems Abroad Taiwan Mike Honda Fundraiser April 8th.
[Taiwan] Don't miss the comments below! And check out my blog and its sidebars for events, links to previous posts and picture posts, and scores of links to other Taiwan blogs and forums! Delenda est, baby.