- Courting the Fantastic: Taiwanese monster movies.
- Drew's post on our century ride to Tainan yesterday.
- Pat Cowsill blogged on what so many complained about: taxi drivers face violence but it doesn't get any publicity.
- MKL visits Yongle street in Changhua City.
- TRA rents cars for private parties, naturally someone holds an orgy with a professional woman in one. Legislator naturally gets involved, to complete the cycle of hypocrisy and stupidity.
- Taiwanese subs to be equipped with Harpoon missiles.
- Michella and her TV show go to Lukang, pt II.
- Declining US, China's behavior, altering Asia's situation
- A piece on China's fascism and its global consequences.
- KMT to bring in new blood to refresh the party with elite training classes
- LA Times via Bloomberg: thoughtful and informed piece on where things need to evolve toward with US-Taiwan-China triangle. Argues that the US should get guarantees about Taiwan and then stop supporting it.
- Taiwan international orchid show begins next month in Tainan
- Taiwan to assure oil supplies amidst Persian gulf crisis stupidity.
- Government rejects Pirate Party's name. Hahahaha.
- Taiwanese arrested for illegal mining in Philippines.
- 200 Filipino workers launch class-action lawsuit over pay not received.
- Farmers claim eggs from free-range hens will drive up prices and consumers then won't buy their eggs.
- Revenues at Taiwan Scence parks fall
- Bridge exposes DPP China problem. The DPP's position should be that Kinmen and Matsu need to be returned to China.
[Taiwan] Don't miss the comments below! And check out my blog and its sidebars for events, links to previous posts and picture posts, and scores of links to other Taiwan blogs and forums! Delenda est, baby.