In Hengchun this weekend there were a number of performances, including this one of Spanish guitar and dancing....
Out for a week in Taitung and Kenting, traveling and biking in last week of freedom before the semester begins. Hard to get back to the grind....
- Craig: it pays to wait (photo)
- 1960s Taiwan report for incoming US service personnel
- Far Eastern Sweet Potato on yet another dorky western public official caught in honey trap.
- Cycling Round Taipei
- Asia Eye Under the Radar News
- Wikileaks musings from Far Eastern Sweet Potato
- Hanjie on Taijiang National Park.
- OzSoapBox on private eyes doing marital investigations in Taiwan
- Yet another fire at Formosa Plastics in Mailiao.
- Drew on the ultimate Taiwan bike by James at 185 Warehouse.
- ETRC on latest figures on Taiwan's manufacturing
- Houlung, history and pig intestines.
- Return to Keelung Island, with great pics. Now on my list of must-go-to places.
- Journal of a Recovering Taiwanoholic
- Jens on the overproduction of PhDs in Taiwan
- South Korea is slowly discovering the North is too different for unification. Ring any bells?
- Commonwealth looks at the cities of Taiwan and how locals rate them as places to live.
- Wikileaks shatters Ma's image. Lin, like everyone else commenting on the green card issue, simply doesn't understand how difficult green card cases are.
- DPP's Tsai off on US visit.
- Ma could visit China if he wins in 2012. The Nobel Prize Tour is still on!
- Ranking Dem rep says sell F-16s to Taiwan.
- More polls. Read at own risk.
- New shark species found in Taiwan fish market.
- US-China Power Play Puts Heat on ASEAN
- Eurasia Review: South China Sea, India, and China
- Bonnie Glaser and Nancy Tucker call for strengthened US commitment to Taiwan. Yeah!
2011 AFC President's Cup Finals in Kaohsiung National Stadium
Free of Charge: Bring your drinks and having a party with your friends at the stadium
The 2011 AFC President Cup Final Stage is coming to Taiwan. The six-team Finals will be played in Kaohsiung National Stadium from September 19 to 25.
Neftchi (Kyrgyzstan), Phnom Penh Crown FC (Cambodia), Yadanarbon (Myanmar), Istiklol (Tajikistan), Taiwan Power Company (Chinese Taipei) and FC Balkan (Turkmenistan) have qualified for the AFC President’s Cup Final Stage.
Free Tickets collection at Kaohsiung National Stadium 2 hours before kickoff.
19 September 2011 16:00 PHNOM PENH CROWN FC (CAM)-NEFTCHI KOCHKOR - ATA (KGZ)
19 September 2011 19:00 FC ISTIKLOL (TJK)-TAIWAN POWER COMPANY (TPE)
21 September 2011 16:00 FC BALKAN (TKM)-FC ISTIKLOL (TJK)
21 September 2011 19:00 YADANARBON (MYA)-PHNOM PENH CROWN FC (CAM)
23 September 2011 16:00 NEFTCHI KOCHKOR - ATA (KGZ)-YADANARBON (MYA)
23 September 2011 19:00 TAIWAN POWER COMPANY (TPE)-FC BALKAN (TKM)
25 September 2011 19:00 Winner Group B-Winner Group A
[Taiwan] Don't miss the comments below! And check out my blog and its sidebars for events, links to previous posts and picture posts, and scores of links to other Taiwan blogs and forums! Delenda est, baby.