What's transparent on the blogs this week?
- Asia Eye's weekly under the radar news
- Craig Ferguson has another image in the Nat Geo contest. Great job, Craig!
- Blame the Pirates, Not Washington, says J Michael
- Taiwan's first miniature golf venture?
- Richard goes to Youmeikeng Waterfall. Lovely.
- Taiwan in Cycles on the US military remembrance of a cyclist here.
- "I am crazy of your taste"
- The Teacher on Face and Guanxi
- Folk ceremonies: anti-drooling ceremonies.
- Peking Duck reviews Troy Parfitt's Why China Will Never Rule the World. My review should be up shortly.
- Stock market promises redux
- Hidden islands off Matsu: way cool
- Michael Fagan with an excellent post on his trip to Wushantou
- Kastner argues that saving the HSR will doom its profitability.
- As expected, President Ma picks Premier Wu as running mate. Yawn.
- Singapore asks Beijing to clarify territorial claims.
- Falungong-related TV to be carried on Chunghwa Telecom satellite.
- Taiwan-China air links to be increased.
- CSM: Taiwan opens up more to China, risks and benefits
- Taiwan export orders may exceed forecast.
- Religious stats + the government wants gods to give up their land holdings.
- Suicide rate among elderly appalling
- China's ghost towns and our economy
- SPECIAL: Taiwan now plays for Raiders.
[Taiwan] Don't miss the comments below! And check out my blog and its sidebars for events, links to previous posts and picture posts, and scores of links to other Taiwan blogs and forums! Delenda est, baby.