But egrets are still beautiful.
- Google Launches Street View in Taiwan
- TVBS poll has Ma at 16%.
- WSJ piece says that Ma must care for domestic side despite being a success (ROFL) in foreign policy. Not three weeks after they have an Op-Ed from Jerome Cohen claiming that Ma is "able". Nobody knew what a comedian Cohen was.
- Thursday links at the Daily Bubble Tea
- Claudia Jean with fabulous coverage of Ma's Morakot blunders.
- Former Taiwan executive indicted in global conspiracy to fix CRT prices.
- A-gu with translation of China Times editorial on Administration press conference. Taiwan Today has three more.
- Singapore firm charges 3X more subway platform doors in Singapore than here.
[Taiwan] Don't miss the comments below! And check out my blog and its sidebars for events, links to previous posts and picture posts, and scores of links to other Taiwan blogs and forums!