Monday, August 06, 2007

Daily Links, August 6, 2007


You're not seeing double. I just couldn't decide which cut I liked better, so you get 'em both. And a bonus wolf spider hiding in there too, just to the left of the butterfly.

It's Monday, so the Daily Taiwan Links are at David's Place! Bent has links. And more links! Kerim has a pile of them from the Wikipedia conference, spread over several posts. Sorry, no links, all we got here is critters....

These beautiful spiders with their complex carapaces and tiny size never cease to amaze me. I hope you enjoy this one as much as I do.

Many times I've tried to capture one of these tiny green caterpillars spinning in the air.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your new camera is just great.

Anonymous said...

this is a bad website because you don't tell people what type of caterpillar it is and people want to no that.