Friday, March 10, 2006

Taiwan Once Again Internal Affair of China. Meanwhile, I'm going hiking.

It's a beautiful day today. I'm going hiking to try out my new wide-angle attachment for my camera and I am ignoring the world. In the meantime, in passing, I just thought I'd mention the various news orgs are reporting that Japanese FM Taro Aso said that Taiwan is a country, and China bitched about this unconscionable interference in its "internal affairs." In other news, Oceania is still at war with Eastasia.

4 comments:

MJ Klein said...

Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia.

i hope the sky clears just as you crest the summit of a hill that offers you a vista worthy of your new lens attachment.

Anonymous said...

Mm. It doesn't sound like Ma's spin control trick worked very well on Armitage.

Michael Turton said...

I'd write about Ma, but these "Ma makes fool of himself" headlines are getting a little old.

Michael

Vincent said...

Nice to visit your interesting blog, Michael. I feel only wise people would consider Taiwan an independent country. That is a fact, but the whole international community ignores it. What's the big deal to recognize Taiwan as a country?