Sunday, November 27, 2005

What's Up In Taiwan

This new blog, What's Up in Taiwan, podcasts on travel in Taiwan. They write:

Until a trip to Peking last month, I came home more motivated. Due to the growing popularity of China, people have the drive to visit the country, learn Chinese, or even make a little cash there; Taiwan became the second choice in contrast. After my trip in Peking, I still feel that there is much to be admired about Taiwan. I have no intention to market, compete, or make any kind of a comparison; every location has its own uniqueness. I'm just eager for the opportunity to introduce this interesting island.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michael, just to say, thanks for the encouragement! It came at a very, very useful time. I wrote 12,000 words over the weekend and finished late last night :)